Hey Guys, I have had these tag building up for a while now, just haven’t had the chance to get them written and posted. This is why there has been one almost every day this week! I would like to thank each and every one of you who has tagged me in a post like this! I feel it really helps with engagement to and from other bloggers. For this particular award I would like to thank Hollie! As she is the one who nominated me for this, I hope you enjoy the read!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell readers 3 things about yourself
Answer the questions provided
You have to nominate 10-20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share and link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
3 Facts About Me:
1. My favourite past job has been a Bar Maid. I loved the social side of things, and I liked how every day was different.
2. The top thing I struggle with when applying my makeup is my brows. I can never get them even, or the way I want them. Any tips would be loved!
3. I wish my hair was longer. I used to have hair that was so long, and then I got it all cut off, and it just doesn’t seem to be growing!
Questions From Hollie:
1.If you had to only keep one item from you make up collection what would it be and why? – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I love using this whether its on my under eyes or my blemishes. It makes me look so much more awake than I am!
2.What/who inspires you to blog? – I love blogging, so I inspire myself. I love to set myself goals, and to achieve them. I also love to connect with the blogging community and help others out. I wouldn’t be blogging if I didn’t love it. So, I think the answer for this is me.
3.Do you have any other interests/hobbies other than blogging? – I love to nap, but apparently that isn’t a hobby?! I enjoy reading and watching movies. Blogging takes up so much of my time at the moment, I don’t have much time to do anything other than blog, due to my full time job!
4.What’s your favourite time of the year? – Autumn. I love the weather when it starts too get cold, and its time for warm jumpers and scarves. I love when its cosy inside the house, and there is a lot of cuddling and hot drinks.
5. (Weird Question) Do you eat with your fork in your left hand and your knife in your right hand? or with your fork in your right hand and your knife in your left hand? (Weird Answer) I swap, because I am left handed but do most things, besides write, with my right hand, I can swap and change as I feel.
- If you could choose a country to live, where would it be?
- What is your proudest achievement?
- What’s your guiltiest pleasure?
- Do you have a pet, if so what is it / name?
- (Weird Question) If you could choose your gender, what would it be and why?
Again, If you haven’t looked at Hollie’s blog please do! Her header is super cute, and she writes great posts! I look forward to reading all of your answers! Thanks for reading, Jade xo