Hey Guys, I have been nominated for this award by the wonderful TheGlamourHippie. If you haven’t already, go and check out her blog by clicking on the link. I would like to thank her for allowing me to take part in this particular tag.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
- What is your most favourite and least favourite thing about blogging? My most favourite thing is how nice and friendly every single person I have come across is. I haven’t spoke to anybody who has a bad word to say about anything. My least favourite is how other people feel blogging isn’t something to be taken seriously, how they just shrug it off as if its nothing.
- Makeup or food? Makeup for sure!
- A Happy Memory. One happy memory that will always stick out to me, is how in my previous job I was planning to leave for a different job. They all threw a surprise leaving party for me, and purchased me gifts. When the new job hadn’t worked out, I returned – without telling anybody. As soon as my colleagues seen me they started crying! I had only been gone for 4 days, and they had missed me so much they cried.
- Which country are you from? and one thing you like about your country? I am from England, one thing I like about England is you have the right amount of Country side and Towns.
- What are your hobbies? Blogging is of course a main one. I also enjoy to read, playing with my kitten, taking a walk, shopping for makeup.
- Four things you cant leave home without. My phone, for obvious reasons. A Jacket – I am always cold! A Snack – I get hungry a lot! Perfume – I don’t like to smell bad.
- Any suggestions for my blog? Write what you enjoy writing, and the rest will come.
- What is your relationship status? I am currently in a relationship.
- What motivates you? My boyfriend is a pretty good motivator for me to make myself the best version my myself I can be – Don’t tell him I said that! My little sisters motivate me to be a good role model for them, as they copy everything I say and do! I try to be a good person for them, so they have someone good to look up to.
- What gets on your nerves? I have far too many answers for this one, so I am going to give my top 3. 1; How calling in for work with a physical injury is acceptable, yet calling in for a mental health problem is unacceptable. 2; People who think they are better than other people, and bring the others down for it. 3; People who are rude to other people. Being nice to others cost you nothing.
- What is the main reason for you blogging? I blog because I love it. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t, and I hope none of you are doing it for the wrong reasons!
My Questions – I am going to keep these the same, because I loved these ones so much, I want to see your answers!
- What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
- Makeup or food?
- A happy memory.
- Which country are you from? and one thing you like about your country?
- What are your hobbies?
- Four things you can’t leave home without.
- Any suggestions for my blog?
- What is your relationship status?
- What motivates you?
- What gets on your nerves?
- What is the main reason for you blogging?
As always, feel free to take part in this! I would love to see your answers, see how the differ from mine. Thanks for reading. Jade xo