BrookeHey Guys, before I start I would like to thank Brooke for the nomination of this award. I enjoy doing these nomination awards so you guys can get to know me more, and I like to nominate other bloggers that I have enjoyed reading.
If Nominated What to do:
1. Answer the 11 questions I answered.
2. Mention the person who nominated you!
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. If you don’t want to participate, you don’t have to!
1. How do you find ideas for posts?
I feel like I find ideas everywhere. I like to watch YouTube to help when I am out of ideas. I also take inspiration from other bloggers I read. I sometimes just think of things randomly, I am always writing any idea I have, just in case! More often than not I will take a second look and realise it was a bad idea, but it better to have a bad idea than no ideas, am I right?
2. What is my favorite quote and by whom?
I enjoy quotes, and have so many favourites. I love Demi Lovato for everything she has done, there are a few that I like from her, but its hard to pick just one!
3. What are the characteristics of a good blog post, in your opinion?
Honesty is a key thing for me, if you cant be honest then the readers are going to know, and things are not going to go far. Passion, I feel like as long as you’ve got a passion for something the rest will follow.
4. What you have learned from blogging?
Patience is one thing I have learned from blogging, I never used to have much patience with a lot of things. Blogging has given me the patience to write and check and check, before I wouldn’t check anything. Confidence is another thing, I have a lot more confidence now I have a blog, and that helps me a lot in the real world.
5. When not blogging, what you do for fun?
I enjoy reading, watching Netflix – currently OBSSESED with Vampire Diaries, and I like to take naps!
6. Two random facts about me.
1: I have lived in 8 different houses within my 20 years of life.
2: I have tried to teach myself to write with my right hand numerous times.
7. What’s your ideal holiday? Where would you love to travel?
Holidays are something I don’t enjoy as much as other people. I am a home girl, I love being at home with people I know and things I am familiar with. I like to take a city break, but also like being on holiday to relax. I am not one of those people who can sit by the pool for a whole week, I get so bored! When I am on holiday I have to explore and go see new things.
8. Have you got any phobias? If so what?
I have a complete fear of so many small things! Spiders, Things spontaneously combusting, Standing on the plug in the shower, Finishing the bottom of any drink, Teeth falling out.
9. What an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
I wouldn’t say I am interesting enough to have something about me that not many people know? I guess it would have to be a have a fake tooth? I was tap dancing, and fell straight onto my face, breaking my front tooth in half. Now I have a fake one.
10. What’s the craziest and most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I cant do spontaneous things, I need to have planning before I do anything. I suppose it would be that I booked a night away at 4pm in the afternoon, for myself and my boyfriend.
11. Would you say you’re an optimist, pessimist or realist?
I think I am a little bot of all, it just depends on my mood and the situation?
- Beautiful inspiring creative life
- Beautify brooke
- The feminine princess
- Shitty stuffs
Again, Brooke Thank-you for the nomination! Feel free to join in, even if I haven’t tagged you! I would love to see you all answer this! Thanks for reading, Jade xo