Hey Guys, I am back again on a Saturday with an extra post for you all! I feel this is becoming more of a regular thing now, but I don’t want to set myself up to post every day because if I don’t do it I will feel disappointed in myself. So I think I am going to carry on with the posts on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday as my regular days. If I have any extra posts or ides for you then I will post them on a different day, but not pressure myself into posting everyday.
Into the award, for this award I would like to thank GlamWithPlatinumm, as she is the one who nominated me for this! If you haven’t already seen her page then go ahead and take a look. Each of her posts are amazing, and she’s a lovely blogging friend! You should probably go and look now before you read this post – but don’t forget to come back!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions from GlamWithPlatinumm:
- What’s your favourite song that is currently on your playlist? – Cheat Codes Ft. Demi Lovato No Promises.
- What’s you favourite place to go vacationing? – This is a tough one because I haven’t actually been to many places, but I really enjoyed my time when I went to the South of France.
- If you where given $1000 where would you spend it? – I would go straight down to Superdrug, Boots or a clothes shop and go a little crazy with the money. I am in desperate need of new clothes, and I couldn’t get given money and not buy any new makeup!
- What is your dream job? – My dream job is a Quantity Surveyor. I always wanted to be a Primary School Teacher, but now having a little experience within the Quantity Surveyor role I would really enjoy to have that as a job. I start my 5 year education process in September!
- If you had one person on your bucket list to meet who would it be? – No hesitation here, Demi Lovato. She is the most inspirational person, and she’s just a lovely human!
- What’s your favourite food to cook/or eat? – I cant say that cooking is my favourite activity. I struggle at the moment because I am currently living with my boyfriends family, and I don’t feel comfortable cooking in their house – Weird I know! So when I move I am definitely going to start cooking more. But eating, I think it would definitely be Pasta Sacks (Tortellini).
- What is some advice you would give to your younger self? – Completely un-original answer, but I would tell my younger self to be who you are, don’t change for anyone! If something doesn’t feel right then do not go ahead with it.
- What’s your favourite time of year? – Autumn will always be my favourite time of year, I just love how it starts getting cold and everyone starts cuddling more. I love starting to make more warm drinks and foods, I just feel more homely when its Autumn.
- What motivates you? – I think this is different for each scenario. Running: My boyfriend motivates me to that completely. I would never have even started if it wasn’t for him! Blogging: I motivate myself for this, as I love doing it so much, don’t get me wrong, there is days where I struggle but I just remember how much I love it. A lot of the time my little kitten motivates me, because if I don’t get out of bed then she wont be able to play with me!
- Do you have any hidden talents? – I don’t actually think I do! If I do they are so hidden even I don’t know about them.
- Whats your favorite hair care products? – I am completely loving my LUSH shampoo and conditioner, review here. I love a good dry shampoo, but I don’t have a favourite for this as I change it up all the time!
My Questions To You:
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
- Do you have any bad habits – If so what are they?
- What’s your favourite thing to do to pass time?
- If you could only have one Social Media, which would you choose? (WordPress doesn’t count!)
- What is your main blogging goal?
- If you could see anyone live who would it be?
- Would you rather never watch anything again, or never read anything again?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What is your 5 favourite features about yourself?
- What is your Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat names?
I hope you enjoy these questions, as always feel free to join into the tag without my nomination! I would love too see your answers, or answer them in the comments below! Thanks for reading, Jade xo